Serving the community is a huge part of what we do. Here are a few of the causes we actively support:
- Breast Cancer Survivors: Jill is a board member of the Statesboro-Bulloch County Breast Cancer Foundation (SBCBCF). She hosts retreats for survivors; laughter yoga and mindfulness workshops; and blogs about topics pertinent to breast cancer survivors.
- Sexual Assault Victims: Jill is a victim's advocate with Statesboro Regional Sexual Assault Center (SRSAC). In addition to her role as a victim's advocate, she conducts laughter yoga and mindfulness workshops for survivors and their caregivers.
- Rescue Dogs: Jill rescued Cupcake, her Yorkie/Mini-Schnauzer, from the One Love Animal Rescue in Savannah. Please consider adoption first and as Bob Barker says, "Have your pet spayed or neutered!"
- Girls' Empowerment: Jill founded WINGS (Women Inspiring the Next Generation's Success) in order to empower local girls to take flight. Her upcoming collaborative book will support this intiative.
- Displaced or Underprivileged Children Worldwide: Jill actively supports Carry The Future (a non-profit bringing baby carriers to Syrian Refugees) as well as Compassion International in the Dominican Republic.
-Local Entrepreneurship: Jill is a business advisor at the Business Innovation Group sponsored by Georgia Southern University. She offer free-of-charge business coaching to local start-ups, aspiring entrepreneurs and established business owners.