Heart Healthy Adventure
You've recently received a health diagnosis suggesting you make significant changes to your lifestyle. You need to eat healthier, rest more, exercise more and reduce the stress in your life. But you have no idea what to do.
Then grab your significant other as well as two friends and join us for a Heart Healthy Adventure!
Over the course of the weekend, you will:
- Sample new foods (many of which are bought at Thrive)
- Make your own heart healthy recipes
- Play on the lake three different ways
- Explore Georgia lake country on your own
- Learn new games to play with your friends
- Relax, unwind and reconnect with your loved ones
This is an adventure that is good for your heart and your health
Contact us to learn more about this all-inclusive weekend
About Heart Healthy Adventure: In May 2015, Jill was diagnosed with breast cancer. One year later, her husband, Ken, luckily survived the "Widow Maker." Both of these experiences have led to significant changes in the lives of Jill & Ken. They eat healthier, they play more and they take time to relax with friends and loved ones. Let them share a little of their knowledge with you while enjoying the beauty of Lake Sinclair.